The Goal of this weekly session is to provide the youth with a comfortable and safe environment to be open about their hurdles, with the guidance of Professional Counselors. This program is facilitated without any agendas hence, the audience can ask their burning questions directly and get the answer on the spot. YOU, as an audience, can drive the discussion per the demand of all the participants at that moment or per your own personal interest.
The session will NOT be recorded or distributed. Confidentially will be maintained by the BWI team but if you want to remain anonymous during the session then:
- You can rename yourself so other participants cannot identify you.
- You can turn off your camera, to avoid being recognized by other members in the session.
- You can inform the BWI team of your concern to remain unidentified, we will do our best to assist you.
*In any case a participant seeks a 1-1 session with the counselor for further Professional discussion, an arrangement could be made by BWI depending on the person’s needs and capability of BWI’s team to handle the magnitude of the situation presented.
To be a part of the session:
- Please send an email to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org, requesting an invitation to the “SAFE SPACE WEEKLY ZOOM SESSION”.
- BWI team strives to make this a safe space every day and expect you as a participant to respect others’ privacy, so NO PERSONAL RECORDINGS or PICTURES allowed in any form.
*If BWI teams are informed of any behavior related to this, the BWI team has the right to forbid you from attending the sessions and get any help from BWI in the future.